- While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website "Content" including text, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material are provided without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which the Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
- The operator of the Website, realbuzz.com Ltd., is the owner and operator of http://www.realbuzz.com, a site run independently of the Website.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and its Content, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- In order to access the Website and its services, you will have to create a www.realbuzzrunbritain.com account. When registering and creating your account you consent to us processing your user identity and details, you must provide accurate and complete information and ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Website reserves the right to terminate your Membership if we learn that you have provided false or misleading registration information. It is important that you keep your account password secure and confidential. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your www.realbuzzrunbritain.com account that you become aware of. You will be solely responsible (to the Website, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your www.realbuzzrunbritain.com account.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio -“User Generated Content”) with the Website you agree to grant us and realbuzz.com Ltd, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it). Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. In order that the Website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and is lawful in the country to which you are resident, that you have the right to give the Website permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- By submitting User Generated Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with your User Generated Content. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Generated Content and to use your User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. We do not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
- Subject to clause 15, neither we nor realbuzz.com Ltd. can accept any responsibility for death or injuries caused by any information contained within the Website. All content within the Website is provided in good faith and is for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other healthcare professional. Neither we nor realbuzz.com Ltd. are responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on any Content. Neither we nor realbuzz.com Ltd are liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed (except http://www.realbuzz.com ) , nor do we or realbuzz.com Ltd. endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites. Always consult your own GP if you are in any way concerned about your health.
- There are areas on the Website on which Members may post information or comments which can be viewed by anyone who visits the Website. In using these, you agree to the following: respect everyone’s opinion, give everyone the same courtesy you’d expect in return, not to use or post profane or explicit Content, not to post images that might be considered inappropriate, not to post communications that could be considered harassment or intimidation of any Member, not to post advertisements or promote products commercially. The Website has the right to edit or remove any Content if it does not meet these standards we deem inappropriate. We will not enter into any discussions about a decision to edit or delete such material. The Website does not endorse any information posted by Members, and these do not necessarily reflect the views of UK Athletics Ltd.
15.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
15.2.1 for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
15.2.2 under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
15.2.3 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
15.2.4 for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
15.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
15.3.1 loss of income or revenue;
15.3.2 loss of business;
15.3.3 loss of profits or contracts;
15.3.4 loss of anticipated savings;
15.3.5 loss of data; or
15.3.6 waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
provided that this clause 15.3 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 15.1 or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories (1) to (6) inclusive of this clause 15.3.